REGARDING NEW YORKER MAGAZINE ADS
1. The paper used in this publication did not fare well with time. Very often, the pages will have varying stages of allover foxing with darker discoloration on the outer edges.
2. It is not unusual to find ads with a vertical center crease. Years ago subscribers' copies were folded and wrapped in a brown paper sleeve for mailing. Depending on where the ad appeared in the magazine, the crease may or may not be visible.
3. This publication was stapled on a folded edge. No glue was involved. Staple holes may or may not be visible.
Domestic -- First Class Mail.
Foreign -- First Class Mail International - no insurance and cannot be tracked - or -
Priority Mail International - insurance purchased separately - can be tracked.
Domestic and Foreign Shipping: We are not responsible for uninsured packages. We recommend insurance on orders of $30. or more. We are not responsible for loss or damage in shipping.
HOW TO BUY
Please do not send payment for items before you email Pauline at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your email, please include the following information:
1. Type the name SCENTSerely in the subject line of your email.
2. Give the item number and category name (for example: P1234 - Commercials).
3. U.S. Buyers: Indicate your method of payment (see below). Foreign Buyers: PayPal only.
4. U.S. Buyers: give your city, state and Zip Code. Foreign Buyers: indicate your country.
We will respond with an email confirming whether the item you want is still available and the amount you would owe if you purchase the item.
U.S. BUYERS -- PAYMENT, SHIPPING & INSURANCE
Pay by Money Order, Cashier's check, personal or business check or PayPal. Buyer pays for actual shipping costs, including Delivery Confirmation, and PayPal fees (if paying with PayPal). There will be a 10-business-day clearance on personal or business checks. We ship by the U.S. Postal Service. Packages weighing more than 13 oz., cannot be shipped First Class -- they have to be shipped by Priority Mail.
We strongly recommend insurance. The buyer pays for insurance and is responsible for filing insurance claims. If insurance is declined, the buyer will have no claim for a refund from the U.S. Postal Service for lost or damaged merchandise. We are not responsible for uninsured packages.
FOREIGN BUYERS -- PAYMENT, SHIPPING & INSURANCE
No returns on foreign sales. Please ask questions before you make a purchase.
Payment by PayPal only and in U.S. Dollars. The buyer pays for PayPal fees.
We will not ship bottles that contain perfume to Canada, France, Germany, Italy or South Africa.
All orders with a value of $50. (U.S. Dollars) or more will be shipped by Priority Mail International (minimum charge $35.95) -- plus -- insurance. Orders with a value of less than $50. will be shipped by First Class Mail International. Please note -- the U.S. Postal Service does not offer insurance on First Class Mail International -- and there is no tracking number.
We are not responsible for uninsured packages.
Please -- do not ask us to falsify customs forms regarding the contents or value of the item. Buyer is responsible for payment of customs, import fees or taxes charged by the destination country.